Personal data processing
Bohuslav Martinů Foundation
based in Bořanovická 1779/14. 182 00 Praha 8, Kobylisy
Personal Data Processing
1. The Foundation processes your personal data necessary for the legitimate performance of our activity (also referred to as "Personal Data").
2. Your personal data is processed by the Foundation only for the purposes listed below and based on the above legal bases:
a) performance of the agreement negotiated between our Foundation and you
b) to provide of related performance arising from contracts negotiated under the paragraph a)
(in particular the promotion of performance subject to a contract as per paragraph a))
3. Personal data will be provided by the Foundation to the following third parties:
i. to an external accountant, auditor
ii. to an external law firm
iii. to a person providing IT service Foundation;
iv. to a collective administrator
4. Personal data will not be provided to third parties from outside the EU and the EEA.
5. Personal data will be processed by the Foundation for the duration of the Agreement or for the time necessary to meet the Foundation's archiving obligations under applicable law.
6. In compliance with the privacy rules, you have the following rights:
i. THE RIGHT TO ACCESS to the Foundation Personal Data, which means that you may at any time request the Foundation to confirm whether or not the Personal Data concerning you are processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom they are available, how long they will be processed, whether they have the right to rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, or the objection where Personal Data has been obtained from and whether personal data are processed automatically, including possible shaping. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information, with the first provision being free of charge and the Foundation may then require reasonable reimbursement of administrative costs.
ii. THE RIGHT TO EDIT Personal information, which means you can ask the Foundation to correct or add Personal Data, if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
iii. THE RIGHT TO ERASE Personal Data, which means that the Foundation must erase your Personal Data if (i) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed (ii) withdraw consent, and there is no further reason for processing;(iii) you object to processing; and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing; (iv) processing is unlawful; or (v) it imposes a legal obligation.
iv. THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT the processing of Personal Data, which means that until the disputed questions, concerning your Personal Data processing, are resolved, namely if (i) you deny the accuracy of the Personal Data, (ii) the processing is unlawful but you only want to limit not to erase the processing of your Personal Data, (iii) The Foundation no longer requires Personal Data for processing purposes, but You (iv) or if you have been objected to in accordance with paragraph vi. The Foundation may only have Personal Data stored and further processing is subject to your consent, or if such data is needed for the purpose of determining, performing or defending legal claims.
v. THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER data, which means that you have the right to obtain your Personal Information that you have provided to the Foundation with consent to processing or to perform the contract in a structured, commonly used and readable format and, if technically feasible, you have the right for the Foundation to pass this data to another administrator.
vi. THE RIGHT TO OBJECT against the processing of Personal Data, which means that you may make a written or electronic complaint with the Foundation against the processing of your Personal Data, causing the Foundation no further Personal Data processing, unless it demonstrates serious legitimate processing grounds that prevail over your interests or rights and freedom.
7. All your rights as stated in the preceding paragraph may be claimed by the Foundation either in a written form by registered letter sent to the office registered address or electronically to the e-mail address , a collecting e-mail address to be added here
8. In addition, you have the right to make a complaint against Personal Data processing with the Office for Personal Data Protection at: www.uoou.cz.
9. To provide Personal Data is required under the condition that they are necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations under the contract or eventually the law requires them to be provided. The non-disclosure may result in the non-conclusion of the contract or the inability to perform.
a. Based on the Personal Data processed, there is no automated decision making or profiling.
b. In case that the Foundation uses personal data for any other purpose than specified in this information clause, it will promptly provide you with information about the other purpose and further information stated in this clause.
For the Bohuslav Martinů Foundation
PhDr. Stanislava Střelcová, Chairman of the Management Board