How to join?
If you love the music of Bohuslav Martinů and want to find out more about his life and work, join us at the International Martinů Circle! The IMC is supported by the Martinů Foundation and the Martinů Institute in Prague and has members all over the world.
An annual subscription brings you:
- Three issues of our prestigious magazine, the Martinů Revue; 20 high-quality colour pages giving you fresh insights into the composer's life and works, interviews with performers and the very latest in Martinů research
- An exclusive CD full of Martinů's music, featuring prize-winning performances from the current generation of young artists, historical recordings and sometimes even rare compositions that you cannot find elsewhere
The CD will be posted to you, but you may choose to receive the magazine via email for a lower annual fee. The subscription rates are:
- 570 CZK for members in the Czech Republic
- 33 Euros for members elsewhere in Europe (35 Euros outside Europe)
- 25 GBP for UK members
- 42 US Dollars
- 450 CZK
- 25 Euros
- 18 GBP
- 30 US Dollars
- The Dvořák Society of Great Britain has promoted the music of the Czech and Slovak republics since its formation in 1974. It has close links with the IMC and offers you the chance to join both societies at the same time. The combined annual payment brings a discount of around 25% on your IMC subscription. Although payment must be made in pounds sterling, the offer is available worldwide, not just within Great Britain. To become a member of both societies, follow the link below to visit the Dvořák Society website, then choose the Membership tab and select Benefits of Membership. You will need to scroll down to find details of the IMC offer.
- Are you a music student under the age of 25? We offer you email membership for a special rate:
- 250 CZK
- 10 Euros
- 9 GBP
- 12 US Dollars
To apply, please email the IMC secretary at email@example.com.
Corporate members (typically educational establishments, libraries and publishing houses) receive 10 copies of each issue of the Martinů Revue and 3 copies of the annual CD. The subscription rate for corporate members is 100 Euros (not including bank charges). For further details, please email the IMC secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are four options for payments:
1. Payment by PayPal:
Email membership 450 CZK / 30 USD / 25 EUR / 18 GBP
2. Payment through our regional representatives:
For USA – Erik Entwistle, email@example.com
For Great Britain – contact Mr Mike Crump, firstname.lastname@example.org
For France and Belgium– contact Mr Marc Landou, email@example.com
For Germany and Austria – contact Mrs Lucie Harasim, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Netherlands and Luxembourg – contact Mr Gert Floor, email@example.com
For Japan - contact Mrs Yasuko Tanaka, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Payment by cash in Prague at the Martinů Institute (Bořanovická 1779/14, Praha 8, Czech Rep.)
4. Members from the Czech Republic are kindly requested to tranfer payment directly to the IMC account at Česká spořitelna (marked with name and year of payment)
Pobocka Kyselova 1659